1. The 2023 Toa Samoa Signed Jersey competition is run through Dynasty Sport, who is referred to below as The Promoter.
2. To enter the competition, the entrant must like the giveaway post, and tag someone else in the comment section between 03/01/2024 and 10/01/2024.
3. The winner of the competition will receive a limited edition 2023 Toa Samoa Replica Home Jersey, signed by the 2023 Toa Samoa team. This jersey is a size Men's 3XL, and cannot be exchanged for a different size.
4. Closing date for entry will be 12 pm (NZT) Wednesday 10th Jan 2024. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
10. Winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 10th January 2024.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name may be published on our website and/or social media platforms
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.